Propylene is one of the most important basic petrochemical raw materials. Key downstream products include polypropylene (PP), acrylonitrile (ACN), propylene oxide (PO), acrylic acid, phenol/acetone, and butyl/octanol. Propylene capacity has expanded rapidly, and downstream competition has become increasingly fierce with the development of large-scale refinery integration project and the development of PDH/MTO/MTP.
Policies and markets promote the upgrading of propylene high-end downstream industries. The development of new technologies and market applications are particularly important. In addition to key downstream products, high-end products such as SAP, EPDM and PMMA have attracted increasing attention. In addition, technological improvements such as bio-based propylene glycol, green synthetic propylene oxide, epichlorohydrin, and methyl methacrylate (MMA) have also been included in the national development plan.
The development of new technologies of propylene downstream and its application, affecting the futurecompetitiveness and economic benefits for petrochemical companiesin the domestic and foreign markets. Under the background of thefeedstock diversificationof olefin industry, how to grasp the new trends of downstream technologies and markets of propylene is crucial for enterprises to establish competitive advantages in the future.
Propylene Derivatives Tech & Market Conference2018will be held on June 28-29, 2018in Dalian. The upcoming event will discuss the key downstream industrial policies and outlook for China’s propylene; domestic and overseas capacity expansion and market trends of propylene downstream products; new technology and its commercialization prospects.
1. China's key downstream industrial policies and prospects for propylene
2. Capacity expansion and market trends of propylene downstream products in the domestic and overseas
3. New technology of high-end PP
4. Acrylonitrile and downstreamnew technologies
5. New technologies for direct oxidation to propylene oxide (PO)
6. Challenges of PO/MTBE and PO/SM processes
7. Epichlorohydrin production technology improvement and optimization
8. New SAP technology
10. New technology of MMA and PMMA