Global C4 resources are mainly from refineries and naphtha crackers. China's C4 utilization rate is much lower than the Europe, US, Japan, and the derivatives are simple and similar. So, How to catch the market chances, and realize high value and differentiated utilization of C4 is the focus of the industry.
The global trends of olefin feedstocks lightening is limiting the capacity growth of C4 resources. While the new refining and CTO/MTO projects in China will increase the supply of C4, China will dominate the new-added C4 resources in the future.
The national policy indicated to promote the use of ethanol gasoline by 2020, which will impact the development of MTBE and the C4 industry chain. The C4 downstream is more and more refined, diversified, and value-added. The industry is facing huge challenges and opportunities.
3rd C4 High-value Utilization & MTBE Transformation 2019 will be held on June 27-28 in Jinan. The upcoming event will discuss the C4 resources status and trends, New C4 high-end chemicals deep processing technologies and economics, isobutene outlet, C4 high-value derivatives and prospect, etc.
1. Global olefins feedstock lightening trend and C4 supply & demand balance
2. Ethanol gasoline policy Implementation and MTBE transformation solution
3. C4 separation and purification technology
4. C4 (butene, butane, butadiene, etc) utilization technologies and catalysts
5. Isobutylene high-value utilization technology: MMA, polyisobutylene, butyl rubber, etc
6. MTBE device modification technology and cost analysis
7. Butadiene preparation technology progress and economics
8. Adiponitrile processing technology development and market prospect
9. New C4 high-end chemicals deep processing technologies and economics
10. C4 by-products value-added utilization engineering examples
11. Business travel