In Q1 2020, the outbreak of new corona-virusdiseasein China stimulated the demand for sterilization and medical materials, and medical alcohol (75%) was one of the most important products, with tight supply and demand in the market. Demand for medical alcohol for public health and home disinfection purposes is expected to increase significantly in 2020 and in the next few years compared to 2019.
China's apparent gasoline consumption about 125 million tons in 2019, if E10 gasoline is promoted, the fuel ethanol demand is huge. But the supply of raw materials has made thepromoting ethanol gasoline nationwide by 2020uncertain. Data show that U.S. production and consumption of ethanol in 2019 about 47 million tons. The first phase of the China-U.S. trade agreement is expected to reach 50-60 million tons of ethanol imported from the U.S. by 2020 and could increase further in the future.
There are three main types of ethanol production technology that will be competitive in the future: cellulose hydrolysis fermentation, biomass-based syngas fermentation, and syngas chemical reaction. How does ethanol technologies catch the market express? What are the technologies & market prospects for biomass, coal and syngas fuel ethanol?
Medical Alcohol and Fuel Ethanol Forum 2020 will be held on April 29-30 in Beihai, Guangxi. will discuss medical &fuel ethanol policies and market; new pattern of supply &demand in 2020, ethanol gasoline promotion status &challenges, impact of the Sino-US trade agreement onethanol industry, biomass/coal/syngas ethanol technologies&commercialization, different routes& competitiveness,andenvironmental issue.
1. China Medical & Fuel Ethanol Policies andIndustryOutlook
2. The Market Outlook of Ethanol in the PeriodofPost-COVOD19
3. The status quo and challenge of ethanol gasoline in China
4. U.S.-China Trade Agreement and impacts on Ethanol Industry
5. Latest advances in corn, cassava and cellulose ethanol
6. Planning and investment in new ethanol projects
7. Technologies, Economics and Projects Demonstration
8. Fuel ethanol industry production, sales, procurement, deployment
9. Effect of ethanol gasoline toindustries (MTBE, gasoline, methanol, etc.)
10. Environmental protection of ethanol production
11. Industrial visit