139 1825 7168
Hydrogen fuel cell (HFC) can directly convert chemical energies in hydrogen and oxygen into electricity by electrochemical reaction, it is core links of hydrogen energy industrial chain and plays important roles in hydrogen energy transportation and renewable energy large-scale energy storage. Mar 2019, hydrogen energy first been written in <Report on the Work of the Government 2018>, under background of hydrogen fuel cell new energy vehicles development acceleration, it is estimated that China fuel cell vehicles will reach 1M, hydrogen refueling stations will reach 1000 in 2030.
HFC belongs to PEMFC, and mainly includes fuel cell stacks, air supply, hydrogen supply, thermal management and water management etc. 5 subsystems. Fuel cell stacks mainly consist of monocell by way of stacking, monocell includes bipolar plate, MEA and sealing ring. MEA includes PEM, catalyst and GDL.
China currently has mastered core technologies of HFC and has conditions of industrial chain large-scale demonstration application. Apr 2018, Wuhan Himalaya Optoelectronics successfully and independently R&D fuel cell Pt/C catalyst mass production technology; Sep, Dongyue 1.5Mm2/a fuel cell membrane project signed in Zibo; Jan 2019, Wuhan WUT HyPower 20k m2/a MEA production line operation; Feb, Suzhou Hydrogine China first roll-to-roll direct coating method MEA production line operation; in the same month, Sunrise Power released large-power metal bipolar plate stack module HYMOD-70 to the world.
Except PEMFC, SOFC is also under actively popularization and application. SOFC uses solid oxide electrolyte and works under high-temperature, has high efficiency of heat and power cogeneration comprehensive utilization and long life etc. merits. Aug 2018, China first set SOFC power generation system which uses coal as raw material got through whole process in Jincheng Anthracite Mining Group; Feb 2019, Xuzhou Huatsing Power SOFC project started construction and estimated to trial production in Jun; Mar, Chaozhou Three-circle Group SOFC stack engineering development been selected to technology major special projects of renewable energy and hydrogen energy of MOST.
1. Global and China fuel cell development current situation and market prospect
2. Fuel cell (PEMFC and SOFC) application scenarios and system design
3. Vehicle used fuel cell systems and key parts standard and test technology
4. Fuel cell stack intelligent manufacture and performance increase
5. MEA preparation technology routes – GDE, CCM and ordered
6. MEA automatic production line technology and key device
7. Bipolar plate technology route selection – graphite, metal and composite
8. Metal bipolar plate manufacture technology and surface coating technology
9. Fuel cell used high-performance PEM R&D and application
10. Fuel cell catalyst mass production technology and low-Pt catalyst R&D
11. GDL localization progress and performance increase
12. Fuel cell used adhesion agent and sealing material
13. Fuel cell air and hydrogen supply system
14. SOFC technology progress and key materials
15. SOFC advantages analysis on distributed heat and power cogeneration system
Jun 11, 2019 Thursday
08:30~18:00 Industrial Visiting
Jun 11, 2019 Thursday
18:00~21:00 Pre-conference Registration
Jul 12, 2019 Friday
12:30~14:00 Networking Lunch