139 1825 7168
New energy vehicles (NEVs) and intelligent digital equipment continue to grow, has brought great development opportunities for lithium-ion battery (LIB), separator and electrolyte and other key materials industry. ASIACHEM data shows that China’s LIB production increases from 18.7GWh to 68.6GWh from 2011 to 2016, is expected to reach 79.3GWh in 2017. In 2016, China's LIB separator consumption is more than 1.37 billion square meters, electrolyte consumption is 71,000 tons, are expected to maintain rapid growth in the next few years, the proportion for power LIB is to be further promoted.
Separator and electrolyte are the key materials for making LIBs, and have an important impact on battery safety, performance and cost. Lithium separator has the highest technical barriers and the lowest localization rate, polyolefin separator occupies the mainstream, wet and dry separator processes have their own advantages, and non-woven separator also has development potential. PVDF and nano-ceramic advanced coating technology will continue to improve the separator performance, but separator prices continue to decline and low-end capacity excesses, the separator industry will face fierce competition.
In China, the electrolyte and its solvents, lithium salts, additives have been basically localized. With increasing battery energy density and safety demands, domestic and foreign electrolyte manufactures are continuing expanding capacity and improving technology service. Meanwhile, they are actively carrying out R&D and application of new electrolyte salt, high voltage electrolyte, silicon based anodes use electrolyte and solid electrolyte.
2nd LIB Separator and Electrolyte Forum 2017 will be held on August 25 in Shanghai, China. The upcoming conference will discuss China LIB development trends & separator and electrolyte market potential, LIB technology & separator and electrolyte performance development directions, LIB separator coating technology and quality control, separator raw materials and manufacturing process trends, advanced solvents, lithium salts and additives, electrolyte performance optimization and new technology R&D.
1. China LIB development trends & separator and electrolyte market potential
2. Lithium separator and electrolyte project investment opportunities and profit prospects
3. LIB separator coating technology and quality control
4. Separator future development trends: wet process or dry process?
5. Nonwovens separator technology paths and commercial prospects
6. High-end device and raw material servicing in LIB separators manufacture
7. Advanced solvents, lithium salts and additives and electrolyte performance optimization
8. High voltage, nickel-rich NCM and silicon-carbon anode electrolytes
9. Gel electrolyte and solid electrolyte technology R&D and applications
10. Separator and electrolyte influence on LIB safety and cost
11. Domestic LIB separator and electrolyte projects and capacity outlook
August 24, 2017
16:00-21:00 Pre-conference Registeration
August 25, 2017
12:30-14:00 Networking Lunch